The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

350-450 whp builds

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrayPE10

Probationary Member
Dec 30, 2022
Michigan
This is just a general post, I am curious about the different builds that reach this range if anyone meets that threshold I would love to see what you have. I just want to see that parts lists for reference thank you to anyone who responds.

There are a lot of variables here add fuel stock bottom upgrade to forged a decent flowing turbo again its a very broad question. Ask a way though.

There are a lot of variables here add fuel stock bottom upgrade to forged a decent flowing turbo again its a very broad question. Ask a way though.
so first off, what turbo do you run, and what percentage of capacity do you run your turbo at? I'm currently planning out a build and trying to gather as much information as possible so I'm going to ask a few questions. Also at your current horsepower and torque did you choose a sprung or rigid, If rigid is it still drivable or do you have trouble driving it? I guarantee I'll have more questions but those are the ones that need to be asked.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back