The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2nd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have to be smart with it. Or you will continue to do it. I hope you get it fixed and plan to see a red 98 gst with NJ plates. :thumb:

James :dsm::talon::laser:

Well it was all done right for the most part but the kid that I bought my 6 bolt from (I'm not gonna drop any names here) kinda screwed me over. The block must have had a spider crack to begin with and I had to get another head cause all the intake valves were bent on the motor and he told me he never even got the motor to run. As of right now I'm lookin for a bare 6 bolt block locally so I can see it before I buy it at least.

what kind of food... Are we talking burgers, chips, manwich, sodas, water ... all the general things

Ziggy, Do you see this shit? Manwich? What the f***? He obviously wasn't at the 1st Annual meet, or had my BBQ, so I quess i'll let it slide this time. LOL... I can hardly wait. I won't be hobbling around this time. And I'll have the VR4 pretty by then. Stock but pretty.:)

LOL well I probably won't be selling it the way it sits now. I have to fix it first so I can at least make some money back from it. If I sell it with a blown motor I probably wouldn't be able to get much more than 2k for it. But if anything I'll definitely keep you in mind.

i will give you 2.5k ;)

If i still have my car i will be there. Right now my plan is to sell my car and buy a Tacoma. I've been kinda losing interest in cars lately....plus i need a truck.

Lame. I remember that car. It looked really nice. Hope to see you there.

I'm def coming so you can add my name to the list.

We have already surpassed what we did last year. Hope to see a lot more. Tell you friends to get on here and I''ll add them.

Brian, i have a truck, but its my moms, and i will have to convince her to let me use it. :D

No i don't. But know people who do. Or i can always rent one.

Damn!!! I work saturdays, and am hoping to have my car done right around this time. I already took off 3 days for the shootout so I doubt I could get that Saturday off to.:cry:

If it does I'm sure you can catch a ride with someone from up that way.

So, i will let everyone know. I was trying to get a another spot. Which was the eagles parking lot. Reason being, is, its a pretty open space, and really nice area and something cool to shoot your pics of your car. But, it fell through kinda hard. I first tried to get the Phillies to give us their parking lot for a day. They wanted 5g's. I basically never called them back. The eagles want 3k. Plus 100 to clean up after us. I will be giving her a call back tomorrow saying no. That is just way way to much money to through out for 5 hrs. So, the plan is set in stone as of today.

RIDLEY CREEK STATE PARK IT IS.

Maybe later down the road, something like that could be possible, if vendors get on board, and where more people are involved, but as of right now, this is more just a fun thing to do, rather than something for people to profit off of. Maybe in the future, we can go to a racetrack, or a dyno day at a vendor and chill and meet, sell stuff, and eat food, rather than just the latter. We will see. Just wanted to let people in on some off the behind the scenes that go on to make this happen. There may be a few surprises August 8, we will see. But lets keep it hush hush for now, you know who you are. :shhh::shhh:

So, i will let everyone know. I was trying to get a another spot. Which was the eagles parking lot. Reason being, is, its a pretty open space, and really nice area and something cool to shoot your pics of your car. But, it fell through kinda hard. I first tried to get the Phillies to give us their parking lot for a day. They wanted 5g's. I basically never called them back. The eagles want 3k. Plus 100 to clean up after us. I will be giving her a call back tomorrow saying no. That is just way way to much money to through out for 5 hrs. So, the plan is set in stone as of today.

RIDLEY CREEK STATE PARK IT IS.

Maybe later down the road, something like that could be possible, if vendors get on board, and where more people are involved, but as of right now, this is more just a fun thing to do, rather than something for people to profit off of. Maybe in the future, we can go to a racetrack, or a dyno day at a vendor and chill and meet, sell stuff, and eat food, rather than just the latter. We will see. Just wanted to let people in on some off the behind the scenes that go on to make this happen. There may be a few surprises August 8, we will see. But lets keep it hush hush for now, you know who you are. :shhh::shhh:

Yeaah some vendors were used to do a dyno days at Philly dyno worx,well not some,just JNZ,but what happened to them???? used to be fun......

Um, I think they closed in the fall/winter of last year, if I'm not mistaken.

LOL wait til you guys see my new baller lens :applause::D umm, does that make me cool or more of a nerd? haha.

for anyone who cares, I'm still around and periodically check the forums, just aren't as active as I'd like to be :cry:

What new lens did you get? OMG I still want to play with the camera since you bailed on JMF day last year. And that's only because I haven't gotten one of my own yet :coy:

Why haven't you been as active lately? What are you up to - work, school, something else?

Um, I think they closed in the fall/winter of last year, if I'm not mistaken.

What new lens did you get? OMG I still want to play with the camera since you bailed on JMF day last year. And that's only because I haven't gotten one of my own yet :coy:

Why haven't you been as active lately? What are you up to - work, school, something else?

If you look closer at Toms profile,and specially under the word"Occupation" you will see ,why he is so busy and thats prob how he bought his new Lens LOL :DDDDDD

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back