The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2nd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everyone so far is on the list. Can't wait til it gets closer to August.

James :dsm::talon::laser:

I'll try to make it but I can almost guarantee my car will not be there this year. With the Showdown the weekend after and a lot of money on the line, I can't see risking driving my DSM that far. As long as my car and the dragster are already ready for the Showdown, I'll be there.

Just make Jess drive this time. She has a sik car! :)

Yes, where has Jess and her beautiful white 2g been? I'd definitely fight heaven and hell to see that beast in person again.

Yes, where has Jess and her beautiful white 2g been? I'd definitely fight heaven and hell to see that beast in person again.

It's still here. It gets driven around in nice weather. She's ridiculously busy lately though so it doesn't get driven much. It would need a good cleaning before going to the meet.

We'll see how things are the week before the meet. Putting it that close to the Showdown makes it pretty hard on me. I usually like to spend the weekend before a big race going over the car to make sure everything is 100%. Now we have two cars to go over for the event, possibly 3 if Jess decides to run.

We are well on our way to succeeding last year, and i bet we will at least double it by mid summer. I, again, may have plans to hold this somewhere else. But currently, it will be at Ridley Creek. In the next coming days, i will affirm where and what time. Please, if you are feeling generous, run this by any vendors of the area, and see if they would like to help out and show up.

Slowboy, JNZ, Extremepsi, and many others are only a few hours away. LET EVERYONE KNOW WITH A DSM!!

We are well on our way to succeeding last year, and i bet we will at least double it by mid summer. I, again, may have plans to hold this somewhere else. But currently, it will be at Ridley Creek. In the next coming days, i will affirm where and what time. Please, if you are feeling generous, run this by any vendors of the area, and see if they would like to help out and show up.

Slowboy, JNZ, Extremepsi, and many others are only a few hours away. LET EVERYONE KNOW WITH A DSM!!

ExtremePsi out of dsm scene... :( Only Niu got an EVO..... JNZ Guys should deff join..they got some dsm's runnin....

UGHHHHHHH...i got so excited when i saw this, but then i map quested and its 7 hours away!

Sorry guys, i wont be able to make it.

snow (if i can call you that :p ) just told me about it, if all goes well with the break in, and by then (aug) i should know if its going to last hahah...

add a 2g to your list :thumb:

ExtremePsi out of dsm scene... :( Only Niu got an EVO.....

What?

Jess works there and has her 11.2 second 98 GSX. She doesn't drive it every day because it's not her daily, but she does drive it sometimes. Extreme PSI gives me a tremendous amount of support with my 9 second 95 GSX and they are also helping my father and I out on our 4G63 dragster project. They are FAR from out of DSM's! They are not going to leave us high and dry. The owners themselves just don't have time to own their own DSM's. They'd rather put that time into the company to better serve us. Sorry for the off topic, I just don't want false rumors started.

ohh yeaaah i totally forgot bout that......:ohdamn: she works there everyday,but when i go there,her 2g is not there........

As already mentioned, I don't daily drive the GSX. I go to school in Philadelphia and taking the GSX there is not an option, so it stays home. During the summer when the weather is nice and I don't have classes, you'll probably see it at Extreme when I'm working.

I can be added as a maybe on the list as well.

As already mentioned, I don't daily drive the GSX. I go to school in Philadelphia and taking the GSX there is not an option, so it stays home. During the summer when the weather is nice and I don't have classes, you'll probably see it at Extreme when I'm working.

I can be added as a maybe on the list as well.

yeaaah and thats when i saw it on a nice sunny day LOL :DDD

What?

Jess works there and has her 11.2 second 98 GSX. She doesn't drive it every day because it's not her daily, but she does drive it sometimes. Extreme PSI gives me a tremendous amount of support with my 9 second 95 GSX and they are also helping my father and I out on our 4G63 dragster project. They are FAR from out of DSM's! They are not going to leave us high and dry. The owners themselves just don't have time to own their own DSM's. They'd rather put that time into the company to better serve us. Sorry for the off topic, I just don't want false rumors started.

well i mean Niu and other guys doesn't have a dsm's.They had but im not sure if they sold that red GSX ,that they were selling.....And yeaaah they are far away from out of dsms.but i ment,that the owners doesn't have dsms anymore..... Jess Just work there so its a lil different storry hehe :D

Well as of now it appears that I we will be free and clear for that weekend, so count me in. As it gets closer I can help to work on the food arrangements. As most of you know I have a tendancy to bring more then is needed. I have already started working on our traditional ''sign in here board''. I have the one from last year, I'm gonna bring it just to display.

Lets try to double our numbers from last year.

I plan on tripling from last year. I hope to see you husand as well and the big ol trailer. I want some true diehard racers out there!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back