The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2nd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well as of now it appears that I we will be free and clear for that weekend, so count me in. As it gets closer I can help to work on the food arrangements. As most of you know I have a tendancy to bring more then is needed. I have already started working on our traditional ''sign in here board''. I have the one from last year, I'm gonna bring it just to display.

Lets try to double our numbers from last year.

You have to make your sloppy joe again that is a must!!!

I plan on tripling from last year. I hope to see you husand as well and the big ol trailer. I want some true diehard racers out there!!!

James :dsm::talon::laser:

I dont speak for shawn but brining the toter and the trailer out is a pita, especially on backroads and tight roads but who knows.

Hey I dont know any of you but im down to come if the invite is to all.. and if im back from iraq by then

Hey guys, how far is the RIDLEY CREEK STATE PARK from the maryland/PA line? Just bought my 99 GST and looking to meeting some new tuners and getting some ideas and getting alot more involved into tuning my DSM.

COUNT ME IN ON THE 8TH!!!!! What time do we need to be there?

The location is not set in stone and neither is a time. But i guess it will start around 10 or so. Its didnt get busy until 11 last year. BTW, look forward to this every year guys. The time and location will be set in a few weeks.

what kind of food... Are we talking burgers, chips, manwich, sodas, water ... all the general things

Man I need to visit the forums more.. looks like this thread blew up! All the more reason I need to get my SOB back on the road, eh? :)

Let's see if we can get more cars than the etown shootout :shady:

Man I need to visit the forums more.. looks like this thread blew up! All the more reason I need to get my SOB back on the road, eh? :)

That was my plan from the beginning when i first decided to do something like this. And Brian nows i was thinking about it. I had him call places up to do it. But its a lot of money.

Tom,What happened to Jersey??? How come there is no meets going there????everyone still can't get on a track after Aian Buffet???? LOL :p

so what goes on at these meets im pretty new to the scene i normally stick to saturday nights not sure what to expect

We hang out, talk, take pictures, meet new people, eat, oogle at peoples nice cars, take more pictures, talk more, eat more, buy parts, etc.

It's just a big hang out with food and people bringing parts they want to get rid of. There's a few of us who are really into photography who do that and others try and get ideas on what to do with their rides next.

For all of you who weren't there last year or want to know more, here's the thread from last year's meet. If you just want to look at pictures, skip to post #378 or so.
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/tri-state-dsm-forum/295344-first-annual-tristate-dsm-meet.html

We hang out, talk, take pictures, meet new people, eat, oogle at peoples nice cars, take more pictures, talk more, eat more, buy parts, etc.

It's just a big hang out with food and people bringing parts they want to get rid of. There's a few of us who are really into photography who do that and others try and get ideas on what to do with their rides next.

For all of you who weren't there last year or want to know more, here's the thread from last year's meet. If you just want to look at pictures, skip to post #378 or so.
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/tri-state-dsm-forum/295344-first-annual-tristate-dsm-meet.html

Tom (blcknspo0ln) is really good at photography.Im talking from the experience,The way he did a pic of my car maaaan,i framed it and hung on my wall :D

if I still have my car by then I'll probably be there

Why would you sell a nice car like that!

LOL too many problems with the damn thing man....I've already invested 8k in work into the thing and it's sitting with a cracked cylinder wall right now. I really love the car and I would hate to get rid of it considering the condition and I didn't cut any corners with it but it just seems like it's one problem after another. I've owned the car for about a year now and I've only gotten a solid maybe 2 months driving it so far. I just really need something reliable right now. It really sucks just tossing thousands of dollars into your car and not being able to drive it.....

Have to be smart with it. Or you will continue to do it. I hope you get it fixed and plan to see a red 98 gst with NJ plates. :thumb:

LOL too many problems with the damn thing man....I've already invested 8k in work into the thing and it's sitting with a cracked cylinder wall right now. I really love the car and I would hate to get rid of it considering the condition and I didn't cut any corners with it but it just seems like it's one problem after another. I've owned the car for about a year now and I've only gotten a solid maybe 2 months driving it so far. I just really need something reliable right now. It really sucks just tossing thousands of dollars into your car and not being able to drive it.....

well if you decide to sell your car with the blown motor, pm me ,im waiting more then 2 years for 2g to come around.........

well if you decide to sell your car with the blown motor, pm me ,im waiting more then 2 years for 2g to come around.........

LOL well I probably won't be selling it the way it sits now. I have to fix it first so I can at least make some money back from it. If I sell it with a blown motor I probably wouldn't be able to get much more than 2k for it. But if anything I'll definitely keep you in mind.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back