The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2nd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTUDSM is like a friggin eagle. He is on for a few minutes then disappears. LOL. I would like to do a dyno day/meet. But i have no idea who to go to around the philly area. I hope to see your car this year, tom. Or else. :sneaky:

James :dsm::talon::laser:

What's the status on the car, Tom?

Running, but barely. I need to stop being lazy and get a new alt. :ohdamn:

What new lens did you get? OMG I still want to play with the camera since you bailed on JMF day last year. And that's only because I haven't gotten one of my own yet :coy:

Why haven't you been as active lately? What are you up to - work, school, something else?

haha I know, JMF was SUPPOSED to happen for me, but it didn't :notgood: I still have my d80, but sold my 16-85VR and sigma 10-20. I now have a nikkor 50mm 1.8, nikkor 17-55 f/2.8 and sigma 20mm 1.8 :hellyeah: Love the combo, I just want that new 35mm 1.8 prime and maybe a longer lens. It sucks because I haven't had time to shoot lately, either. I've been really busy with work, going to the gym, partying, etc. haha. Pretty much broke out of my old lifestyle early this year and have been riding the wave. Unfortunately my 'regular' hobbies have suffered quite a bit. Now that things have calmed down, I'm trying to get back into the scene along with going on more photo trips :thumb:

If you look closer at Toms profile,and specially under the word"Occupation" you will see ,why he is so busy and thats prob how he bought his new Lens LOL :DDDDDD

LOL I haven't changed my profile since 2003, but it's still true! who's askin and how much you payin? haha

LTUDSM is like a friggin eagle. He is on for a few minutes then disappears. LOL. I would like to do a dyno day/meet. But i have no idea who to go to around the philly area. I hope to see your car this year, tom. Or else. :sneaky:

Hopefully you will too! unless someone comes with a cashier's check..

You should step up to the d90 Tom. The camera is sik nasty. I played with it a little and, WOW. I hope you dont sell that car, because you will be regretful once that car is gone.

I think he should step up to the D700 so I can play with it :sneaky:

haha I know, JMF was SUPPOSED to happen for me, but it didn't :notgood: I still have my d80, but sold my 16-85VR and sigma 10-20. I now have a nikkor 50mm 1.8, nikkor 17-55 f/2.8 and sigma 20mm 1.8 :hellyeah: Love the combo, I just want that new 35mm 1.8 prime and maybe a longer lens. It sucks because I haven't had time to shoot lately, either. I've been really busy with work, going to the gym, partying, etc. haha. Pretty much broke out of my old lifestyle early this year and have been riding the wave. Unfortunately my 'regular' hobbies have suffered quite a bit. Now that things have calmed down, I'm trying to get back into the scene along with going on more photo trips :thumb:

Mmmm...I've heard good things about the 50mm. And I remember you mentioning that the 17-55 was a great lens as well. And I'll have to keep the 35mm 1.8 in mind if I don't get a full frame.

Any shots with the new lenses?

Are you still with the girlfriend?

hah my life is an effin soap opera. My gf and I broke up last november, so no, we're not together (got a new chica LOL).

James, yea I probably will regret it, but sometimes its just going to have to happen. Then again, I'll only sell it if I get asking price, so no worries :)

I don't want to be going from a D80 to a D90, but a step to the D300 would be AWWWWWWWWWWEEESOMMMEEE. 35mm for a DX is perfect because it's pretty much the FF equiv of the famed 50mm.

One of my recent shots with my goddaughter when my best friend graduated from marine boot camp, excuse the blown highlights :coy:

Nikonians Photo Galleries - DSC_0099-1_copy-1 - Powered by PhotoPost

hah my life is an effin soap opera. My gf and I broke up last november, so no, we're not together (got a new chica LOL).

James, yea I probably will regret it, but sometimes its just going to have to happen. Then again, I'll only sell it if I get asking price, so no worries :)

I don't want to be going from a D80 to a D90, but a step to the D300 would be AWWWWWWWWWWEEESOMMMEEE. 35mm for a DX is perfect because it's pretty much the FF equiv of the famed 50mm.

One of my recent shots with my goddaughter when my best friend graduated from marine boot camp, excuse the blown highlights :coy:

This guy is pimp.

She is adorable.

just checking in,
She is a cute kid heh...

I'm still in, in fact the "firing date" has been moved up big time (planing on starting it up late may) well looks like this weekend :D :D so by then it should be well broken in etc. :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :rocks: :rocks:

Today was supposed to be alternator install day / break in tune day and JNZ pwned me with late delivery :cry: I'm eager to get the talon running again and am getting the spirit back :rocks::rocks:

Let's keep the thread alive so others can see this too!

Today was supposed to be alternator install day / break in tune day and JNZ pwned me with late delivery :cry: I'm eager to get the talon running again and am getting the spirit back :rocks::rocks:

Let's keep the thread alive so others can see this too!

Done and done. Can't wait until this summer.

i'm one of them, car is moving under its own power now haha, so yeah, it should be able to make it LOLz.

So wait, i have over 1700 people viewed in this thread, and 46 unconfirmed attending?!?! :confused:

Someone see anything wrong with that. We need some people to get on board and get down with the best meet in the state!!!!

Don't worry, ppl will come! Post pics of last year in the first post to entice ppl.

BTW, there's a new awd dyno in town guys (i see mention of dyno above).

Yea, i think heading towards a dyno would be a lot of fuc%ing fun! What is the place again? And i hope they have a big parking lot, there will be a lot of us!! LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back