The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A 2gNT Random misfire codes p0300, p0301, p0302, p0303, and p0304

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ukraine

Probationary Member
Oct 3, 2012
North port, Florida
Ok so i have the 98 eclipse non turbo 420a engine, mods are simple bolt ons air intake, headers, custom full exhaust. Cars got 116k miles and while i was driving one day i noticed when i tried to accelerate my car would start to jerk. I turned off the ignition and turned it back on and it was fine for another 10 minutes till it started again.

Now this only happens after ive had the car running for more than 30 min. I got the codes read and i got p0300, p0301, p0302, p0303, and p0304 codes. Shows that i have random misfires in all 4 cylinders. I got new plugs wires and coil already and that didnt help.

Any ideas? This is my first car so im not a professional or anything on it. Any help would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back