The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2GN/T FAQ suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I made what I hope is good enough to be a FAQ for exhaust here, the FAQ is at the bottom of first page, I hope it is good enough, just ask if you think it needs something else.

should post on internal setups and compressions. also head porting is a good topic since i barely hear anyoen talk abotu it.

fuel setups could be brought into it. injector sizes and maf translator setups.

also n/a stroker setups ive helped out with a lot. just a few more ideas

i would love to hear about the above! i recently purchased a 95 GS 420a that some kid sold me for 200 dollars he told me that the engine was ticking and that it was blown. since then i have taken off the valve cover and there are microscopic piles of metal shavings underneath each rocker. i have been looking at all the forums. i cant seem to see anything on doing a full race rebuild on my 420a. seems like for 3 to 4 grand could ahv a pretty well built motor not including turbo at a later date.

hey i got a 95 eclipse gs....420a but i want to swap it to a 4g63t will that fit into the engine bay?

It amuses me that you'd ask that in the FAQ suggestion thread without looking in the FAQ section itself. Do you think that this question has been asked frequently? http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/dsm-420a-frequently-answered-questions/305518-engine-swaps.html

Other 420a specific frequently asked/answered questions can be found here: DSM 420A Frequently Answered Questions - DSM Forums

4g63 specific and other generic DSM related FAQ's can be found here: Frequently Answered DSM Questions - DSM Forums

Welcome to DSMtuners.com.

Im a little behind as far as when this thread all started, and i dont eeally have a faq, just saw a post about if ebay parts work well. The answer, YES. All my mods have been done b y parts i bought off ebay. Though most were namebrand, obx, msd, aem to name a few, there were a few offbrand parts that i,still got noticable hp gains from. Havent dynod to know for fact, but drive the car, you feel the difference. Anyway, just throwing that out there.

how bout a good free link to tourqe specs for the entire engine....a quick reference guide....incase you lose your haynes manual......if its here id love some direction towards it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back