The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2GB GSX Frankenstein Panda

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genegoesfast

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 3, 2010
Nashville, Tennessee
Just finished up the paint work on my 99 GSX. As you can see, I did a few unconventional things with the body. Swapped my 2gb rear for a 2ga rear, 2ga talon sideskirts, shaved hatch (wing, wiper, sprayer, antenna), shaved fog lights and emblem etc. White pearl comes from 2012 Toyota Avalon, the black pearl top is of my own making. Enjoy!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The ga rear, to me, is much cleaner. It doesn't have the bulge right below the headlights or the round reverse lights breaking up the lines. Just a personal preference, but I think it made a huge difference.

Agreed:thumb:

Looks good, not set on the tail lights, but love the shaved front. I wanted to do it but no body shop near me could.

The car looks sick man the tail lights almost look like infinity g37 the way you did it the car flows really good

Overall I think it looks very clean. I really like the rims too! Don't take this as me bashing your car at all because it looks awesome but that is by no means a panda.

Your car looks like an angry anime character. >.<

It looks pretty good, digging the gold rims on the white car..

i love the rear but can you not do the same to the front lights to make it mean just like the rear?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back