Pjj
5+ Year Contributor
- 360
- 382
- Feb 17, 2017
-
London,
ON, Canada
Hello fellow tuners members.
This thread here is about 2gb slick top cars ( no sunroof ) rarity. I have always wanted, and still do, a white 98 Eclipse GSX with no sunroof and have never even seen a picture of one. My one friend up here in Canada had a black 98 Talon AWD manual slick top Canadian spec. I'd love to see some pictures of what you guys have or know of. Preferably no AWD swapped no sunroof cars.
This thread here is about 2gb slick top cars ( no sunroof ) rarity. I have always wanted, and still do, a white 98 Eclipse GSX with no sunroof and have never even seen a picture of one. My one friend up here in Canada had a black 98 Talon AWD manual slick top Canadian spec. I'd love to see some pictures of what you guys have or know of. Preferably no AWD swapped no sunroof cars.