TheLunarEc1ipse
Probationary Member
- 21
- 3
- Sep 23, 2022
-
Burton,
Ohio
Hey everyone.
Just a quick question that I am not seeing a lot of answers too. I needed a new crank position sensor and I could only get one from a 2GB, but I have a 2GA. I need to re-wire the plug for it to obviously work. would the wiring pattern be identical to the original plug, or do I need to switch the wires around?
Thanks for the help!
Just a quick question that I am not seeing a lot of answers too. I needed a new crank position sensor and I could only get one from a 2GB, but I have a 2GA. I need to re-wire the plug for it to obviously work. would the wiring pattern be identical to the original plug, or do I need to switch the wires around?
Thanks for the help!