1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 2G New Parts for Sale. Exhaust, Intake

Posted by Cars4Kix, May 15, 2019

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Cars4Kix

Cars4Kix Probationary Member

Joined May 25, 2017
    New York CIty, Nebraska
    I used to have a 1999 Eclipse GS-T and purchased several items as a performance upgrade. Unfortunately, the parts never made it on the car, I have since sold the car, and the parts have been sitting in my parent's garage. I am hoping to sell everything together, preferably local but willing to ship. I will even delivery within 25 miles of NYC.

All parts are 100% new and never installed. I can provide pics upon request.

Please send me some offers (Cars4Kix@gmail.com)
    • Injen Intake System w/ BOV Dump (IS1890P)
    • Greddy SP2 Exhaust (GRE10137002)
    • (2) Mitsubishi O2 Sensor Housing (Part # MR224847)
    Buschur Racing
    • 2.5" Mandrel Bend Stainless Street Downpipe w/ Flex
    • 2.5" High-Flow Catalytic Converter