The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G 2g AC label hood Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduran1220

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hey guys.
I want to do some AC maintenance on my gst spyder however I came across problem that's just dumb and its my own fault. My AC still works til this day. I've cleaned it out & checked condenser for leaks over the years. Its just not as cold as i remember. When I 1st got my spyder the oem hood started fading so I picked up a CF oem hood with sparco hood pins and that where I have my problem. I totally forgot to take off the all the stickers of my old hood to put on my CF hood:banghead:. I found the vacuum one but not the AC Id like to see it before some thing explodes...I was only able to find a display pic off a dealership wedsite.
Heres the part # MR227225
If someone can take a real life picture I'd greatly appreciate it!!!:D
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-16-19-27-28.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-16-19-27-28.png
    203.3 KB · Views: 92
Thanks for the pic!!!
Now i just need to find a place here in town that sells sun pag 56 lube for the job I haven't has any luck yet. Everyone here wants me to get that auto zone recharge kits...for me thats a huge no go!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back