The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2g 6bolt map sensor and power tr unit clean up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recently I dropped another 6 bolt into a friends car after the previous 6 bolt installed developed rod knock. While at it i decided to install one of my own design CNC machined map sensor relocation pieces and clean up the wiring. It removed alot of unnecessary wiring from the engine harness to the firewall. The final product made it look like the 6 bolt engine came in the 2g from the assembly line. Let the before and after pictures tell the story.

The wiring is now alot more solid and clean. The map sensor relocater can be found at dsmparts.com and the moving of the wires only required the cutting and extending of 1 wire. the rest were just pulled back out of the main harness and rewrapped seperatly. Took about 30 minutes to complete. If you have any questions feel free to contact me

Attachments

• ghetto 1.jpg
    ghetto 1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3,906
  • clean 1.jpg
    clean 1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3,800
  • ghetto 2.jpg
    ghetto 2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 3,771
  • clean 2.jpg
    clean 2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3,734
  • ghetto 3.jpg
    ghetto 3.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3,685
  • clean 3.jpg
    clean 3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3,701
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back