The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

20th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got two copies this morning! :D One for me and one for a friend who hasn't been able to make it the past couple years. Can't wait to get em!:hellyeah:

Yes, I have seen it, I'm excited about it. We are talking now to see if we can sell them direct through our shop too.

That is awesome of you to do that Dave. He deserves it with all the hard work he did to make it. It's definitely deserves some recognition. Hell, I remember watching the shootout VHS tapes long ago by Rick santangelo haha back when he put the original DSM commercials on there. The quality and editing wasn't even half of what /J can do and I was in love with those tapes. It's cool how with a combination of good clear video and good music with editing can really set something off ya know.

Mike

4g63 Summit that took 3rd place in Max Effort class.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9eJ4n5F75I]4g63 AWD Summit - Autocross and Drag Race, DSM Shootout 2012 - Max Effort - YouTube[/ame]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back