The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

20th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those who are planning on going to cedar point while @ the shootout- There are $25 tickets online only! got this link Cedar Point Tickets: Online Tickets, Passes & More | Cedar Point and wait for the popup window with a shopping cart. It should say "unlock the gate" it is Valid for one admission any one day between Aug. 13-Sept. 3, 2012

Thank you!!

I was planning on just using the military discount at the gate but this is way cheaper!

THIS OFFER ENDS TODAY!!! Their site says tickets are valid 8/13- 9/3 BUT 8/14 is the last day to purchase this!

I will be there also. Arriving Friday afternoon, staying at the All American. Always a fun time.

I will be rolling into town between 4 and 5 Friday afternoon. See you all there!

(I will either be in my Black 96 Mustang GT (DSM isn't running quite right leaning out under boost. THink its a fuel filter, but dont have time to change it before hand. ugh) or my buddies GG Evo IX if he decides to go.)

Don't forget everyone, Dyno day is all day Friday. Friday evening around 5 we are going to do a drawing for a bunch of misc stuff we will be raffling off during the day. $1 tickets for the raffle. There will be a BBQ and big bon fire at the shop Friday night so come and hang out around the fire awhile. We are going to finally be able to burn up the huge amount of brush and trees my son and I cleared out of that large field we park in behind our shop!

If I could get there any earlier David, I would, but we have to get the Kids to Grandma's house before we can leave LOL. I most definitely want to come down to the shop and check out the bonfire if I have time. Is it ok if we bring some "beverages" with us (cleaning up after ourselves of course).

Don't forget everyone, Dyno day is all day Friday. Friday evening around 5 we are going to do a drawing for a bunch of misc stuff we will be raffling off during the day. $1 tickets for the raffle. There will be a BBQ and big bon fire at the shop Friday night so come and hang out around the fire awhile. We are going to finally be able to burn up the huge amount of brush and trees my son and I cleared out of that large field we park in behind our shop!

Ugh. All that wood to explode. =/

Additionally - Get a damn avatar picture already! At least a thumbs-up or something. :p

tick tick tick

Yupp times ticking down... and i havent sold enough parts to fund my trip so it looks like i will get to do a whole lotta nothing this weekend:sosad: so everybody going post updates. Also with that in mind i wonder if dave will be letting people get swag bags for others that can make it:hmm:

Also with that in mind i wonder if dave will be letting people get swag bags for others that can make it:hmm:

when attendance numbers pass 3,000 people and there are only 1,000 bags to go around ? i doubt it

Well nobody told me you have to use a diff belt with the dam fluidampr so I just threw the OEM crank pulley back on there for now, I'm REALLY behind on time here, now all of a sudden the oil feed I have isn't the correct one, the 35R feed requires a very specific one which I don't have, also due to this setup I now have to run a half sized radiator, this is becoming such a headache...

Have a safe trip everyone! Remember the emergency kit!

Coolant
8,10,12,14,17,and 21MM Sockets + Wrenches
Crescent Wrench
PB&J + Crackers
Flare Gun
Laser Pointer
Spare Head
Replacement Timing Belt Tensioner
Pantyhose

Should make it there fine!

Well,, looks like Im not going to the shootout this year.. It's midnight on Wednesday night and the car has all sorts of dam problems with the new motor and setup, this sucks man.. It was exciting to see and hear it Start up but depressing as hell knowing that I can't make it this year for the 20th anniversary. Have fun guys.

Well,, looks like Im not going to the shootout this year.. It's midnight on Wednesday night and the car has all sorts of dam problems with the new motor and setup, this sucks man.. It was exciting to see and hear it Start up but depressing as hell knowing that I can't make it this year for the 20th anniversary. Have fun guys.

Take another car. I'm sure the gst will fit right in.

Hope to see some nice DSMs this year enter the Autocross event :woot: You know Im down for hugging a few cones again this year!

Sorry to hear that Mike.:( Sometimes things just don't work out the way we want them to no matter how hard we try. You and your car will be missed, but at least we won't have to hear them keep telling you to move that car over the loudspeaker.... Just kidding LOL :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back