The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G 1Ga Front lens/turn signal, where can i buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blindmouse

15+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2004
Budapest, Europe
Sometimes i try to hunting some rare 1Ga DSM parts for spare. where can i buy front lenses/turn signals in nice condition or brand new? Local junkyard hunting is impossible becouse I'm in the middle of Europe, DSMs are very rare cars in there. ebay is OFF, I was try some different search strings or part number. find so many universal trash lights, DSM parts is nope.

Not too urgent, if i got a pair, they goes to the shelf for spare :)

Thanx.

I feel you... But in terms of brand new, parts like that such as headlights and turn signals are almost impossible to find. Your best bet is trying to look on other sites similar to ebay across Europe. I once helped another DSMer from Hungary with finding some brakes for him, maybe I can help you out with this too? I'm actually going to see a 1G tomorrow for some other parts but I can ask about the lenses and turn signals.

He has a 2G and I found some Outlander big brakes for him, 298mm disc setup. It's bolt-on for a 2G, but not sure about 1Gs.

He has a 2G and I found some Outlander big brakes for him, 298mm disc setup. It's bolt-on for a 2G, but not sure about 1Gs.

outlander has a 294mm brakes.. I use a outlander/Na-3Si hybrid brake. (2 pistons caliper from a NA 3si, and outlander/legnum/lancer evo4 gsr brackets and dicscs

Hey man I have these right now. Been boxed up for a while.

Take a look at the pics lmk if your interested.

Attachments

• 049EE7BB-4F3B-47CC-9324-0EA6BA7ADBA9.jpeg
    049EE7BB-4F3B-47CC-9324-0EA6BA7ADBA9.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 99
  • FED049E3-557D-454C-B905-73BD12FD1A59.jpeg
    FED049E3-557D-454C-B905-73BD12FD1A59.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 94
  • AB77ACAF-0D5B-42D2-8304-073A58DA1CE5.jpeg
    AB77ACAF-0D5B-42D2-8304-073A58DA1CE5.jpeg
    427.2 KB · Views: 115
There ya go @Blindmouse , a member who has the things you were looking for! :thumb:

Boy if they were still available 2 years later, I would be so surprised.
Check the date of the very last thread after you have searched Diego, then you can decide if you need to ask.
Being a 1g guy myself, I probably would have to ask too, but maybe in a Private Message. Just a tip. Glad to have you, these parts are getting very hard to find. Performance Partout is a very good place to look and our member @dacowgod at RixRacing does partouts so he could be a source also.
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back