The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Intake Manifold Studs/Bolts/Nuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

athlete3344

10+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2010
Tampa, Florida
Im looking to order hardware for bolting up the intake manifold to head.

On extremepsi's website, I can only find the 7 smaller bolts and 1 larger bolt. I can not find the 2 studs and 2 nuts that go on the outer edges of the IM.

Can someone set me straight here on what exactly I need to order? I know for certain I need the 7 smaller bolts. Do I need 2 studs/nuts, or 3 large bolts?

And I checked what size bolt/stud/nut is this for the 1G. Just want to double check.

Thanks

I know on ebay there is a kit made by 316racing...i have not run these as i am going arp bolts that will be slightly longer than stock due to the heat barrier gasket i will be using

Are the studs not already in place on the head? That's strange, to say the least.

If the head is completely bare of intake manifold hardware, these are the OEM pieces you would need to mount the intake manifold as it came from the factory:
(7x) M8 bolts - MF241256
(1x) M10 bolt - MF241284
(2x) M10 studs - MS401452
(2x) M10 washers - MF450406
(2x) M10 nuts - MF430122

Are the studs not already in place on the head? That's strange, to say the least.

If the head is completely bare of intake manifold hardware, these are the OEM pieces you would need to mount the intake manifold as it came from the factory:
(7x) M8 bolts - MF241256
(1x) M10 bolt - MF241284
(2x) M10 studs - MS401452
(2x) M10 washers - MF450406
(2x) M10 nuts - MF430122

Exactly what I needed. Studs are there, nuts/washers are not. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back