The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Eclipse Limited Edition?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACT

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 28, 2011
Paranaque, Asia
DSM guru's i need your help to identify my car. I have a 1st gen Eclipse. Non turbo engine, FWD. On the quarter panel of the car, right before the windows it has a badge and says "Limited Edition". Both sides has badges. Do you guys know anything about the Limited Edition 1G Eclipse? What are the engine specs? What makes this eclipse special from other 1G's? Thanks in Advance.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, they sale badges like that at autozone. But maybe you should post a picture?

forget to post that all of the labels on the car are all in japanese. i dont know how to post pictures here. if you want i can mail you the pictures. im in the philippines anyways.

Somebody put that badge on, either a used car dealer trying to get more for the car or someone that thought it would be funny/cool.

Edit: Philippines, maybe they did have "limited edition" for whatever reason.. Your profile says GST?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

[/IMG]

anyone here i can mail my car pictures and have them posted for me? i dont know how to post pics.. thanks guys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back