The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Resolved 1g A/C Thermo switch Connector/pigtail

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anfurnyy

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2020
Rapid City, South_Dakota
1g guys, im assuming there are more than just myself that have broken off the A/C thermo switch wiring off the sensor connector.
Where are we getting replacement pigtails from to replace these? All i can find are 2g ECT sensors which are keyed differently than this sensor.
FYI this is also the same keyway as the one in the bottom of the radiator as well.

I was able to find just a pinnable connector from , but i dont have the correct equipment to do this right.

Would we not be able to just use the 2g ECT sensor and harness since they're available?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

All it takes is a combo wire stripper / crimp tool. These can be had for less than $10 at your local hardware or auto parts store.

Props to you @iugrad92turbo 🙏🙏🙏. For anyone that’s looking for a replacement AND has an extra radiator fan, you can use the thermoswitch connector off the radiator fan that goes into the radiator. It uses the same plug.

Props to you @iugrad92turbo 🙏🙏🙏. For anyone that’s looking for a replacement AND has an extra radiator fan, you can use the thermoswitch connector off the radiator fan that goes into the radiator. It uses the same plug.
I HAD A spare fan but it was pretty trashed so I threw it away 😭 now I wish I would have kept it for that connector!

I HAD A spare fan but it was pretty trashed so I threw it away 😭 now I wish I would have kept it for that connector!

Haha Dang! At least Vic is hooking you up and they’re still available

Yep i had 2 lying around i may have one more, Im always glad to make it easier for my dsm family, splice solder, heat shrink, a bit of flux, and done.

yep the same connector, dont run ac and never had so i dont need them anyway.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back