The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1g/2g Driveshaft differences (awd swap)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8s_are_slow

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2002
Panama City, Florida
Okay my conversion is complete, buuuuut I don't have a driveshaft. I either wanna buy an aluminum driveshaft where it replaces the 1st two sections, or the 1 piece carbon fiber driveshaft that replaces the whole thing. Although maybe it needs the very end pieces??? Like the part that goes in the transfer case and the part that bolts up to the rearend.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the parts are about the same or not. I figure if I find an old driveshaft, I can use the parts I need.....if parts are needed. Anyone know what parts are different? Or if I need the rear section, is it the same length?

Are you talking about aluminum? One piece or 2? Price? Just pm me. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back