The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1995 Eagle Talon Tsi Engine Shave/Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The talon was sold the other day. I wish the best of luck to the new owner hopefully you take interest in the DSM community so you can fully appreciate the work that was done.
p.s keep your eyes out for my next build starting in may shooting for 700hp and no its not on a 4g63...

Lol @ thousands of hours in labor when he's owned it for just over a month.

Lol @ thousands of hours in labor when he's owned it for just over a month.

Yeah, LOL I had my buddy text the kid he said he took his mom for a ride and she says its to fast and is making him sell it. He paid 5,700 I'm sure one of you guys can snag it for 5k if your looking for a deal. :hellyeah:

It was worth building b.c I learned a lot about the 4g63 platform. like I said earlier I just bought a 1g and I'm eager to start my new build I am simply trying to get some money that I put into this car back. I want to cage my 1g and put her on a huge diet and get her to 1900 lbs

I'll paypal you 5 grand if you can get it less than 2300, working running and everything. LOL

Atleast you bought another DSM. :thumb:

I'll paypal you 5 grand if you can get it less than 2300, working running and everything. LOL

Atleast you bought another DSM. :thumb:

you sure you want to take me up on that?
IMG_0188_zps4ff43d00.jpg
:p

was that on a 1g?
I thought I saw a build where they got to 1,600

Yes 91 awd, i mean i don't say it to discourage you nor im arguing just giving my first hand experience, you can still do everything you wanna do and see what you end with. ;)

About the 1,600lbs??i don't think so not even a tube chassis would weight that. dsmornothing was building a 2g tube chassis and he was hoping for 1800 the least i believe.

Not that this is of any importance but why is your machine shop so expensive?

Mine only charged $229 for everything you had must be location or something

The pictures he has in the add are from my driveway... It was a young kid that bought it I told him the engine was brand new I'm sure he was beating on it but I still think its something simple. If any of you are local check it out. I'm guessing the ground fell of the fuel pump a fuse popped or worst case jumped tuneing....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back