The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale 1993 1GB Eagle Talon TSi 3500$

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicholas Manfredonia

Probationary Member
Mar 28, 2018
Parker, Colorado
Hello Everyone,

I have for sale a 1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. I haven't had much luck selling it on Craigslist so i thought it would be a good idea to turn to the forums. It has only 108k miles on it and has a clean title. Paint is in good condition for the year, the clear coat is fading. New OEM timing belt kit installed w/ OEM water pump. All fluids replaced, Trans has new Redline gear oil. It is mostly stock, stock 14b turbo with stock I/C and stock air intake. It has the A/C deleted, along with the Power Steering looped. I have all parts to re install. It has the Alternator relocated to the A/C Compressors spot with the Jays Racing Alternator relocation kit. It has a Saturn higher amp Alternator installed. Non Cruise Control cable installed. New Avid Racing Motor Mounts installed. It drives great, the only thing it needs is an alignment, which i will have done once i have a buyer, as well i will have new Valve Cover gaskets installed. The interior is complete and has no rips/tears, it is a bit dirty and needs a good cleaning.No test drives without cash in hand. I have a couple buckets of parts and gaskets that will come with the car, including a new Head Gasket. I can be contacted at 3033623462, my name is Nick. I am including the craigslist posting with pictures of the car https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/1993-eagle-talon-tsi/6519829942.html

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back