The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1991 TSi AWD

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
I don't know what you are running for a computer but if you are on ECMLink, you can set the injector battery offset for different voltages. See my own settings for my FIC 2150's in the picture. It is under Direct Access, InjBatteryAdj and adds pulse widths to the injectors on top of their settings to give more fuel under certain lower voltage conditions. I can reach in my window any day, hit the key, and she will fire up and I can walk away.

InjBatteryAdj in Direct Access ECMLink example.png

dwb

Proven Member
Sep 9, 2021
Broomfield, Colorado
Thanks Marty, I wish I was running ECMlink. It's on my wish list. Rather, I'm just running a stock ECU and fuel system.:coy:

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
Yeah, its not adjustable on a stock ECU unfortunately. I would normally say to do ECMLink as the first mod :)

dwb

Proven Member
Sep 9, 2021
Broomfield, Colorado
A minor oil leak from the timing belt area that's going to be a PITA to figure out. Long weekend coming up so that'll be a good time to pull the lower timing belt cover.
I pulled the crank pulley and peeked inside the timing belt cover and everything is dry.

Looks like the oil pan is leaking. I thought it was a little suspicious when it took a couple days for the RTV to fully cure during assembly.:hmm::ohdamn:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds