The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

XS Turbo EVO 3 Big 16g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odormat000

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Vancouver, Washington
Can anyone tell me anything about this turbo?

also can someone tell me everything that is wrong with not upgrading anything (but planning on doing it in the future) and putting a 16g on instead of the stock 14b? would anything bad happen to my car?

i feel this may be a dumb question. i just don't see a lot of bad from this maybe just fuel cut idk

Link to the product? Also, you need to do some searching. The question "can't I just run a 16g?" has been asked a million times before on this site. In short, no, don't do it. Unless you keep the boost stupid low you will run out of fuel very quicky and something like this will happen:http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/newbie-forum/328815-help-mods-maintence.html#post151789713. Save your money, get fuel mods and turn up the boost on the 14b, then go 16g once you have enough supporting mods.

well what if i had a 255 lp lph, and evo injectors? but the bad part in that is if i go bigger injectors i gotta get something to tune that with which is weak sauce. here's another question. i have an eprom ecu but not sure what to use with it. do you recommend i just buy a dsmchip or dsmlink or what? budget is key in my project

I don't usually hear about DSMLink in a budget build haha. But please, if you don't have the money right now to upgrade properly and safely with the correct fuel supply and tuning software, don't do anything until you have the money.

or would it be worth it to just sell it and buy an afc? that may be better for the set up i'm planning on running. i don't plan on ever going bigger than 650's and a 16g and a front mount with 3 inch exhaust + a few other small things. now what would you do in your opinion

If you put the 255lph fp on it will over run the stock frp. I would suggest buying an auromotive (or similar) afpr kit, put the 255lph in get the Eprom chipped, put the 560s in, and put the 16g on.

why not just use a 190 so i don't have to buy a fpr kit? seems like a waste of money if the 190 is good enough

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back