The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Would this be a good pipe kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The piping is smaller than 2 inches in diameter. The clamps and couplers look cheap.

Based on the pipes only being a bit larger than stock I would avoid this kit.

Does anyone know where I could get a good pipe kit. I think I should get 2.25 or 2.5 inch.

If you have a custom FMIC, your going to need custom piping. There is no kit you can just buy. Check out places like www.turbopiping.com They sell all kinds of bends in stainless or alluminum, silicone couplers and T-bolt clamps. pic up a TB flange from RRE and you have everything you need for piping all from turbo to TB. This is gong to be the best way.

You can also go to KTeller.com. The prices are pretty good. You can probably make a set of IC pipes for about $100 or less...and that includes couplers and clamps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back