The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Won't reach high RPM help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1995 brian

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2011
Leadville, Colorado
Alright soo I have a 95 talon tsi and had a bad fuel pump relaced it now iam not getting more tha:)n 3200RPM before that I had bent valve replaced the head bought the car as crank no start so the car has nnever started and now that it dooes I won't boost. Any ideas

check for boost leaks lower and uper intercooler boots. also check the waste gate see if its stuck in the open position it will deff not build boost if it is.. replace all the plugs and plug wires if you havent already done so. check the coil packs to make sure they are firing use a voltage tester. look in a repair manual to see what the voltage should be. if they test good but one isnt firing then go to you ignition control module it could be running on 2 cylinders i had this same problem.. also take you your fuel rail off clean it, clean the injectors and flush the lines, this should cure your problems. happy boosting

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back