The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Wire tuck & fuse box relocation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alright let us know take pics, I'm actually really interested in doing this now figured shave bay turbo would look dandy

So my above after today is... Leave against fire wall on floor.... Tuck all wires into center council and under dash....

Looks good!

I'm in the process of doing something similar..

2G DSM

Check out all the pics, Love people who spend some time on the wiring. Love it!

Make sure run O2 and coolant temp sensor through passenger fender. Route headlights through bumper...I took plastic dam out cause I'm porting holes through bumper air flow + (similar to honda bumper holes...reverse concept though)

Well i got the harness out and most deloomed, started to feed through the fire wall to rout them and i got some but it begun to get messy and tangled. I would love pics of the places you routed the tranny, tb, coil pack sensors and a pic of how its tieyed up coming out of the fire wall

Is there any other way I can reach you instead of on here because im running into some big problems with the tuck and i need help asap.

need to know if you deloomed the whole harness.
did you tape all the sensors/wires individually
(mine is getting tangled up casing some not to be right)
how did you route them to make them "tucked"

Do I need to relocate the fuse box to make my life eaiser when doing this? just the little things i am caught up on thats making me mad.

need to know if you deloomed the whole harness.
did you tape all the sensors/wires individually
(mine is getting tangled up casing some not to be right)
how did you route them to make them "tucked"

Do I need to relocate the fuse box to make my life eaiser when doing this? just the little things i am caught up on thats making me mad.

Yes, single out each sensor, or " inline" group, twist and tape. Then once that done then route them.

Map, iat should be together.
Knock, alt, crank together

So on so forth

im pretty sure i dont have to do anything with the knock, alt and crank since they have a main plug that goes into them. I may be wring though?

Yeah I meant they are grouped like that. Sorry.

So where are you guys putting the ECU and fuse box now?
Fuse box in glove box. Ecu on passenger side against firewall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Z2NbiAXnw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lifter tick:what:

Still tidying up and getting passenger seat. But figured show you what had done....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back