The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

wings west spoiler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chargerbolt84

Probationary Member
Jun 11, 2011
carmichael, California
ok so I found this 3 piece wings west spoiler on andys auto sport. I currently have the 3 piece low wing with the led light on my 95 gs as of now. What I was wondering if there is anybody who knows if this wings west spoiler will fit in the holes from my spoiler??? it is the only spoiler that I found that I actually like other then the turbo, but my car is not a turbo and I just figure that's false advertisement...LOL

here is what my spoiler looks like now

Attachments

• 3 piece spoiler.jpg
    3 piece spoiler.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 288
  • dannys car3 craigslist.jpg
    dannys car3 craigslist.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 97
So you want to look like a turbo car or a ricer..I'm confused..But that spoiler isnt ricey..It's a cool spoiler, I really do like it just wanted to give you crap..Why not just get the turbo soiler at a cheaper price..Cause most people won't notice it's the Wings west spoiler and think it's the turbo poiler..YOu could save by switching to geico..But in this case switching from wings west to the turbo soiler..LOL

I just saw one yesterday. It looked horrible. I almost had to rip it off at the red light...

just get a stock used one from s&m. They got lots of 2gs there.

Just get a real one from a junkyard or a part out BTW andys autosport is known to scam people and has been reported to the BBB several times. You should really expect to be ripped off in some way when dealing with them.

To answer the question, and not pass judgement...

The spoiler won't use the factory holes,( there's a ton of them), however it will cover them up.

It's your car, and your money do what you want, and make it your own.

I believe some gs's came with the high rise if I'm not mistaken so it wouldn't matter, plus that wings west spoiler is too big and square imo but It's your car.....

I believe some gs's came with the high rise if I'm not mistaken so it wouldn't matter, plus that wings west spoiler is too big and square imo but It's your car.....

They did... The 99 model GS most certainly did and also had the opportunity for the black leather interior and white gauges. Might have been call the OZ or Anniversary edition?

okay thanx for the input guys, I had no idea andys auto sport was a huge scam! I wasn't sure about the wings west spoiler anyways because of it's high price. I definately want to change my three piece low wing and go with the turbo now. no more andys auto sport for me!!

They did... The 99 model GS most certainly did and also had the opportunity for the black leather interior and white gauges. Might have been call the OZ or Anniversary edition?

Correct. OZ edition had the black leather, white gauges, fogs, OZ 16in rims, turbo spoiler.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back