The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

West Wings High Rise Spoiler 1st gen

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

right after i saw that high rise i almost got this cookie i had in my mouth all over my computer

Come on guys, you all know 1G's are ugly as h3ll anyway...

ROFL you all know I'm kidding :D

1g's are beautiful. Just like this one, anyone will like to have one of these in they Garage.......This is someone else car though..

Attachments

• 1g.jpg
    1g.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 81
imo i wouldnt go aftermarket for dsms.. doesnt match it haha. shaving off the present spoilers looks alot better, but thats just me talking.

I agree that 1g look great witht he stock wing, but to each his own

Do what you want, its your car. the only thing I would consider is the fact that it might be harder now to look out the back and see everything with the wing in the way. I hate the 2g GSX wing, just because its a pain and in the way of seeing out the rear glass.

Well Ive always wanted to do this, but dont really want to mess up my talon.
Try a Stock Camaro wing,
From the looks of it it should flow well with our cars, and it has a pretty low profile judging by the pictures.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Honestly, I would not put that one my car ever! That's just my opinion... Just type in bensbaby1000 on youtube, and if you want to be like him making "500+WHP" and only running a 13-14.00 in the 1/4. then go for it. and beware that wing may cause sudden lift off with the high acceleration of a dsm :D

I dont think it would flow well. What about the smaller spoiler that comes on the 2g body style?

That wing doesn't go with it... that's my two cents...

The reason I suggest the camaro wing is because how it is designed.
If you look at the sides of the wing, where they actually mount on to the trunk, its just long enough to wrap around like the original spoiler.
I actually think the camaro wing would look pretty decent if it were a tad boxier, and a bit lower.

The main problem I see with aftermarket spoilers on the 1gs is, the short trunk makes almost any spoiler look weird since it'll pretty much take up the majority if not all the surface of the trunk and it doesnt follow the natural lines of the car.

Im pretty confident that with patience and the right amount of creativity that wing could work

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back