The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

wheres all the PA people

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I knew they would ask a ton since it wasn't listed. I hesitated for a minute and almost thought of getting another one for a daily driver. Haha! I guess you beat me to it anyway. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

I knew they would ask a ton since it wasn't listed. I hesitated for a minute and almost thought of getting another one for a daily driver. Haha! I guess you beat me to it anyway. let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

Will do - thanks!

Take a look! There is a nice forum centered in the Harrisburg PA area called HbgTuned (HBGtuned v2 // Live 11/20 // HarrisburgTuned.). They are setting up a show in April. Be nice to have lots of DSM'ers there from the south central PA and beyond!

"HBG-Show-off" Events.
Saturday; April 26th

To start the "Show-off" weekend, at 8PM, an unannounced place will glow with life. From the hottest cars, the hottest music in play, and all the local people in one spot, HBGtuned will be throwing a block party in Celebration of our one-year anniversary and release of our Magazine. We are looking to make it big, baller, and loud; clean of course. Respect for the City and the Community will be expected. Everyone is welcome, we are promoting our "Show-off" Weekend to the extreme. This is the first time anyone has ever done this before locally, so let's make this Event hot. Full Coverage of the Event will be available.

Time: 8:00PM - ??PM

Sunday; April 27th

To continue the "Show-off" Weekend, we will be throwing another one of our top-notch BBQ's at Pinchot Park. Not only are they becoming well-known, its grown into becoming an HBGtuned Tradition; highlighting the local rides, vendors from all over, great scenary, and most importantly, great food.

Time: 2:00PM - 6/7:00PM

================================================== ==

During our Events, we expect our Rules to be followed;
* Do not disrespect each other.
* Do not Street Race or partake in any Burnouts.
* Do not litter or trash what the City is letting us borrow.
* Do not vandalize what the City is letting us borrow.

These are simple common-sense rules, and we expect them to be followed. We will not tolerate any individual getting out-of-control or breaking the rules above; if so, you will be removed from the property by local authorties without hesitation, we will have 0 tolerance.

As of right now, the Location for the City Island Parking Garage is subject to change. This Location has NOT been confirmed yet, but I do not see why we would be denied; but is very possible. If change is neccessary, we will announce and update accordingly.

R. Miller :dsm::talon::laser:

im looking to get my car inspected, and i need a cat...wondering if anyone around the area has one i could borrow or buy off of you(fwd):|
thanks in advance
:talon:

Anyone here from easton own the black 1g with the sticker "sick ink" in the back window? I saw you last wednesday up around Northampton county courthouse about 2-3 pm. I was the guy parked behind you in the armored truck :D just curious what kind of mods you have done, I did like the rims and the sound of the exhaust you had on there :)

I'm from East Stroudsburg and recently bought a 97 gsx Iv never seen you around though

I'm Right Outside of Reading in Douglassville

You didn't happen to work for AT Systems/Garda until recently did you?

Either way, I'm right around thet corner from you if you ever want to meet up... I would like to see what you have going on with your 1g, maybe race you at maple grove :D

mt. pleasant / greensburg area here. Anyone around here?Any dsm meets around here? i have one guy in my car group an his dsm is almost stock. Im in need for some help on mine if anyones interested LOL. i would like to get a few of us together for a meet also to learn.

I'm new also to this.I am also in the process of putting my 90 laser back together after a JDM swap. I wanted to wish U luck with your DSM.

Its getting nice out now and I'm still down for the Pittsburgh meet, I'll be there with my car and my girls evo (sigh). My car should be outta the damn garage finally in the next couple weeks so lets get this thing goin!

Its getting nice out now and I'm still down for the Pittsburgh meet, I'll be there with my car and my girls evo (sigh). My car should be outta the damn garage finally in the next couple weeks so lets get this thing goin!

Yes, let's. I just got my car inspected last weekend so I'm good to go whenever.

Im down, I have 3 new DSMS to choose from for the meet hah, too bad they are all 420A. Maybe Ill bring the bike. post up fellas

hey man im from lancaster there is some around my way. a few of us are going to hot import nights in either dc or va april 19th we will ###### b leavin in the morning or afternoon its from 5 to 12 i think if your interested feel free to contact me
steve
:dsm:

also its been awhile since ive been on here but people have been meeting down at the stadiums down pgh, and at the strip... this past night there was probably over 180 cars down there... and by the way whose heading out to carlisle may 9th - 11th?

My three 420Aa include my 97 Talon 97 Eclipse RS and 99 oz edition. I would go into detail about them but that would take up a whole page, Im goin to start a thread when everything is said and done. I been doing 2 motor swaps a week hahah

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back