The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

wheres all the PA people

pcase

Probationary Member
Jan 25, 2007
Allentown, Pennsylvania
yeah I'm located in allentown actually...right near the Target. I just got into the DSM scene..picked up a '95 TSI AWD last saturday with some mods done already.

nova1313

Proven Member
Mar 15, 2005
Allentown, Pennsylvania
There are allentown people here. I know a bunch of us hang on the philly forums or lvdsm. The lvdsm group organizes meets in the area. You could search them out on google. I won't link it here...

solo92s10

Proven Member
Oct 16, 2005
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
IM about 45 min away in elizabethtown pa. selling my talon next week but will be slowly building a 1st gen from the motor out. Buying a house so the car will sit in the garage but i will still be in the scene just not driving a dsm.

importpower99

Proven Member
May 8, 2006
fogelsville, Pennsylvania
damn there is a lot, spoolin98, it has to have been within the last month and i 'v seen it twice, or something really identical, oh wait i'm looking at you picture now, this car had a FMIC and it was around rt 100 in fogelsville maybe it wasn't you

Spoolin98

Proven Member
Feb 1, 2004
Easton, Pennsylvania
damn there is a lot, spoolin98, it has to have been within the last month and i 'v seen it twice, or something really identical, oh wait i'm looking at you picture now, this car had a FMIC and it was around rt 100 in fogelsville maybe it wasn't you

it def. wasnt me.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260127

I know there is a hot blonde that drives a red 2g with black wheels and a FMIC on it around the allentown area. I used to see it all the time, not anymore though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds