The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

wheres all the PA people

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone directly around the Poconos area within say maybe a half hour ? I've seen a couple nice dsms cruise around but never seen them on here. It would be nice to have a dsm meet say in stroudsburg or tannersville when the weather gets nice or have a meet at island dragway sometime this year. Don't need a track rental but just to go on a test and tune and have some fun :talon:

Anyone directly around the Poconos area within say maybe a half hour ? I've seen a couple nice dsms cruise around but never seen them on here. It would be nice to have a dsm meet say in stroudsburg or tannersville when the weather gets nice or have a meet at island dragway sometime this year. Don't need a track rental but just to go on a test and tune and have some fun :talon:

I live in the pocono area, never seen your car before. You ever seen mines ? pic below

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Well it looks really familar, ever cruise down west main st in stroudsburg? I work at mark grays automotive right next to teds used cars, Im pretty sure I might have seen you getting gas or driving by at some point and time but never got the chance to see it up close. do you know of any other dsmers in the immediate local area?

Well it looks really familar, ever cruise down west main st in stroudsburg? I work at mark grays automotive right next to teds used cars, Im pretty sure I might have seen you getting gas or driving by at some point and time but never got the chance to see it up close. do you know of any other dsmers in the immediate local area?

yea iam always crusing around, as far as people in stroudsburg theres not to many. def gotta meet up when the weather gets warmer, i dont have any dsm people to roll with anymore in the poconos. I have a few buddies in Allentown but thats about it.

Selinsgrove about 50 miles directly north of harrisburg

Hey justin its derek (the kid that has the green 2ndgen talon that bothers you at A&A)
anyone close to the Selinsgrove area willing to meet up and maybe make a trip to Beaver Springs Drag strip let me know and i can get a hold of some ppl that have 1st gens and another 2nd gen.... i know there are plenty of DSM's in Selinsgrove, Shamokin, and Lewisburg ### when i go for a cruz to the mall in Selinsgrove i see at least 3

LOL hey man whats up... glad to see youve finally made it to th forum.... last sat of march they open for test and tune... i will be there i just ordered my dsmlink today... hopefully i can get it and get my fuel line installed and set up the maf-t and all that fund stuff stop by my house or the store sometime i live behind ritas italian ice and beside national beef

Anyone know a "Corey M-------" or "pdsautowerks" from Reading? Has he been ripping people off on Ebay? Punch him in the nose for me.

Any of you Levittown DSMers that want to get together this weekend, look me up...I will be in Bristol until Sunday, Feb. 17th. Could use some help with some things, or maybe even just cruise around...

Most likely will involve a trip to either U pull it, Nicks (in newportville) or Pic-a-part...need to find an oil pump and passenger side half axle for the 1g...or if any of you guys have anything....

I used to live in Bethal Park. ive my life keeps on the path its on i will be returning

Im from Pittsburgh, by carrick highschool. I just got a 98 GST. Previously had a 3000gt VR4 but thats a way different story for another time.

"any local guys from around pittsburgh looking for a meet sometime?"

heck ya we ( xtremeelementscc.com ) are trying to get a dsm meet and greet along with a show off type thing goin in the spring... anyone else from pittsburgh area... we want to try to get info on when we should have this thing...

It would be cool if this site had a regional section to create/join meets with location and time then people can just log on here and sent a request to whoever created the meet and just keep adding people up wouldn't that make sense? Instead of just events...That way you got the meet time and where and all the list of people going.

Last edited by a moderator:
in reference to the original post:

I'm in Columbia, about 10 minutes from Lancaster. I grew up in Bangor, PA (Lehigh Valley) where my parents still live, so I'm through Allentown every now and again... Allentown is about an hour and a half or less from here.

Heyyyy LOL)) Anyone who lives close to me or around me (Bristol,Levitown,Langhorne) need your help.I need some of you to PM me as soon as possible thanks

Hey im new to DSM but i live in Philly and have a 95 talon tsi awd thats in need of a turbo. But when shes done it would be cool to have a meet and cruze

hey philly here, i see so many dsms in the city but it seems none are tuners. I have a 95 talon tsi awd no mods yet but im in need of a turbo and maybe some guidence so pm me with some advice.:talon:

Hey everyone...I'm in the Monroeville area. Just bought a 98 GSX a couple of weeks ago. I've had a couple of Evos and I have an SRT Jeep, but I missed the turbo too much so I'm back.

Want to do a build so I'll be asking lots of questions and maybe lookin' for some help! :coy:

Hope to see everyone around.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 207
Also new from the Jeannette/Greensburg area here. Just bought a 91 Talon TSi AWD. Currently trying to get it up and running reliably so I can get it inspected and start building.

Car's in good shape for the price I paid. Just needs another weekend of work and I should be able to get it inspected. It's all stock (I guess actually less than stock since it's missing a few stock parts ;) ).

Anyway, I'll keep up with what's going on in here. Looking forward to meeting some other DSM owners. I already know DennyT4 from previous car "groups". I also own a non-supercharged (2.4L) Cobalt SS.

Attachments

• dsm1.jpg
    dsm1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 190
Hey everyone...I'm in the Monroeville area. Just bought a 98 GSX a couple of weeks ago. I've had a couple of Evos and I have an SRT Jeep, but I missed the turbo too much so I'm back.

Want to do a build so I'll be asking lots of questions and maybe lookin' for some help! :coy:

Hope to see everyone around.

Nice car! Did you happen to get it at South Park Mitsubishi? I saw a silver 98 GSX in the Autotrader last weekend at the South Park dealer. I'm from Greensburg and work in Pgh so I'm from the area.

Edit: I think there is also a more specific thread around for meets in the PGH area.

Nice car! Did you happen to get it at South Park Mitsubishi? I saw a silver 98 GSX in the Autotrader last weekend at the South Park dealer. I'm from Greensburg and work in Pgh so I'm from the area.

Edit: I think there is also a more specific thread around for meets in the PGH area.

Yeah I did...they wanted a ridiculous price. Got them down a good bit, but it was still overpriced LOL!

I'll look for the PGH thread - thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back