The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

wheres all the PA people

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea I own 3 DSMs and allot more parts then cars I made one to many visits to junkyards so I need 50 posts so I can sell some stuff ha-ha.

hey were are trying to get a mini league or atleast just some games together for baseball in the pittsburgh area, it would turn into a meet, this is with tiburons

any interest, anyone wanna play some baseball / bbq/ meet with DSM/Tiburons ?

Hey tell them Tiburon's that I got a Hyundai 4g63 6 bolt 2.0 no transmission for sale $400 got from a junkyard the tag say's CONDITION A!!!! It might need rebuilt I have no idea but I am sure it would run with some work. They said it had low miles. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
o... and by the way... snail speed car club in washington, pa are doin a car show on may 10th.. it will be held at jays sports bar in southpointe... canonsburg.. it would be cool to see a ton of people there.. live band and all... all cars welcome..

for more info go to |

Hey im from york anybody going to Tuner evolution at the york fairgrounds

is that the same motor the beta 2?

i know the 4g63 is the eclipse motor but i thought they were different engines?

these are 03 and newer tibs too, not the older ones? but i think those had beta 1 motors?

also, any interest in playing some baseball?

pittsburgh area car show happening on may 10th.. jay's sports bar in canonsburg, pa... all tuners welcome!!!

Im down in the Willow Grove area (19040), just moved here a few months back.. Im down for a few meets..

yeah we roll down to pitt alot, the pigs started crackin down alot last year, we had my talon, wrx, white skyline and a bunch of others, some of u might have been there...we def got to get it going this year

ima try to go to tuner evolution. anyone on the forums go to the car show at millersville this past sunday??

We are just outside Minersville in Schuylkill county. The land of Ford and Chevy. SRT-4's have a decent following around here, but the only real import presence around are Subies.

DSM's are few and far between.
So rare, that a guy stopped by our house and knocked on our door to ask us where we bought ours (had to inform him that they came from NY and NJ).
A few weeks ago, I was driving my GVR4 and tried to pick on an STI. He didn't even take me seriously (He probably thought it was a old Nissan Sentra :cry:).
A kid in the parts store said that DSM's were becoming the new Neon's (I think that was meant as a insult, not quite sure), That's OK though, he drives a
:tease:K20a3 Civic

The point is, DSM's have NO real presence around here and get ZERO respect. That's cool with us, we like being underestimated. And Mustangs are fun to pick on too:D. Especially when it's my wife driving OMG . We gotta stop breaking the d@mn things though, It's always a long friggin drive to get any used parts.

Anyone know of some good sources around here? We just moved here a year ago and have yet to meet one local DSM'er.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back