The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

wheres all the PA people

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damn, looks like a sweet garage there! we need to get a meet/cruise going soon with the weather getting a little better!
:talon:

Hey, I've been to that garage :D Back after the red 1g laser received a nice run over a fieldstone wall...

Hows the talon coming along? And is the neighbor across the street still calling the cops on you guys like she did to me?

By the way, what do you guys think of THIS? Thinking of making that my next DSM, sold the N/T 92... Needs tuning and electrical work... Any chance you guys would be interested in helping out if I get it?

Yea i remember you, Talon is coming along i guess kinda went backwards the oil pump seized so were doing a 6bolt swap courtesy of the laser LOL. Also picked up a 1g awd.

Neighbor is still calling the cops and being a bi*** but the funny part is the cops are on are side now LOL

the 90 gsx looks good, but would have to definally need to see what is wrong before taking on the project. We would be willing to help a bit when we can, we are a bit busy right now.

Ouch :( well, at least you had the extra 6 bolt laying there, and that gets one major milestone out of the way heh.

As for the 90 GSX, just hit a bit of a snafu on that....since I sold my car, I was supposed to be buying an 84 fiero...had money on it and all...got a call from the guy today that he sold it to someone else and they are picking it up tomorrow... And to top it off, my car is in douglassville getting a new wp and timing belt, so I can't go out and talk to this guy...

Now I'm in a situation where I need a running car to get to work with, not a $1900 lawn ornament....

If things work out though and its still available, i will probably get it and bring it out.

and BTW, its nice to hear that boyertown pd is on your side now :D And you didnt even have to bribe them with donuts :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back