The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where to get t/3 exhaust manifold??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goonie90gsx

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 14, 2009
Norton, Ohio
I'm looking for a t/3 exhaust manifold with 35mm or 44mm external waste gate flange for my hx35 with a divided 12cm hot side. I haven't had much luck finding one with the runners paired right for it anyone have any luck getting one for this style set up??

If you want to stay divided you're going to spend a decent amount..

Upgrade from an Ebay manifold....to an Ebay manifold? and that one is an open housing.

idk at this point i might just keep the set up internally gated this is turning into a pain in the ass trying to find a manifold thats even right in the first place let alone set up for an external gate. I cant justify spending $800+ for an exhaust manifold thats flat out robery.

I use the DNP -62 style T3 manifold. Has the vband 44mm flange. Might sell for a good price. PM me if interested.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back