The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

WHERE ARE MY VA DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in blackstone(fort pickett) during the week and fredericksburg on the weekends.

i heard about the car keith that sucks. :notgood:

I'm between Charlottesville and Richmond. I don't know if I can be called a DSMer yet. I bought the car about six months ago. I was working on some maintenance issues and discovered crankwalk, so now I'm doing a rebuild. Does anyone know of a good machine shop with a torque plate in the central VA area. Thanks, Dan

dsm curse stuck my ass again yesterday.. water pump went.. coolant all over the damn place.. waiting for install next saturday.. since i have no tools at the house at all to do it my damn self.. LOL.

thanks jerry! for the hook up..

also boost gauge and joe p MBC will be installed also.
:thumb:

that does suck man come back safe! soon enough i'll be over there also. :thumb:

Oceanview area here in Norfolk.

Quick question, I need a hood for my Galant, any good junkyards around? Also need to get my car dyno tuned, any good shops in the area as well?

I'm in York County, im kind of suprised that I havent seen any of your cars around before. Other than HybridAWD just for the fact the I almost bought that car, and the fact im still kind of pissed I didnt. All of yall are so far into mods already though, I dont feel worthy. Hopefully I'll be there one day. :thumb:

Bristol, Va........Near the Nascar Track (Bristol Motor Speedway) in case none of you know where it is. Also, former home of NOPI Southeastern mini nationals. Ghey ass cops asked NOPI to not come back next year.....Fuucking losers

sk8er629 said:
I'm in York County, im kind of suprised that I havent seen any of your cars around before. Other than HybridAWD just for the fact the I almost bought that car, and the fact im still kind of pissed I didnt. All of yall are so far into mods already though, I dont feel worthy. Hopefully I'll be there one day. :thumb:

LOL not all of us. . .im still a newb tho. but have learn so much from a car that never runs :thumb: :notgood:

anyone here of a guy named josh tonski who has an mr2 around here running mid 11's?anywayz he's suppose to be racing some guy with an eclipse tommorow night or so I heard at Richmond Dragway, or whatever its called just in case anyone was gonna be up that way to check it out. I gotta work tommorow night so I'm not gonna be able to make it up to the track, oh well. We should all hook up sometime though and hit up the strip one night, should be fun and a reason to get out the house. I'm really interested in seeing what my car will run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back