The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G What would I need to do for a fog light conversation on my 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunther2grs

Probationary Member
Nov 28, 2021
Elkgrove, California
My 97 rs never came with fog lights. What would I need to do to install these and make them work.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

you need the switch, relay, foglights with brackets and the bezels. You can probably cut you stock bezels to work if you'd rather do that.
i know the 98-99 cars have the plug for the switch but i'm not sure about other years, so you should check to make sure you have it on your harness. same with the connectors for the foglights.
If you have them, you just need to bolt up the foglights and brackets, install the switch, plug everything in and install the relay.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back