The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G What Engine Parts Valve/Worth Selling??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97egl

Proven Member
Feb 6, 2014
Brownsburg, Indiana
I bought 3 core engines condition unknown to try and get one good crankshaft. Did get one good crankshaft out of the deal but I am wondering if there is anything worth selling off of them before scraping them out. They are 2G 7 bolt engines. Doubt anyone is looking for blocks that may need machine work but are any parts off these worth trying to sell? Front case, oil filter housings, water pump tube, balance shafts, sprockets? I tried looking in the classifieds but could find much on most of these which leads me to assume I should just scrap everything. I just don't want to throw out something valuable or that someone else could use. If I had the space I would post most of it just to see what would sell but I don't have the space unfortunately

Thanks for any help

Crank, oil pump, balance shafts, front/rear covers and oil pans. Those are the things I'd keep either for myself or sell on, if they're in good condition, oil pumps especially.

P.S 6 bolt engines are bound to be running out nowadays so more and more people would be forced to use 7 bolts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back