The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

What are these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JStrateger

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 17, 2008
New Carlisle, Ohio
Does anyone know what these little plastic pieces are? I think they're window hardware parts.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The pointed pieces look like they go between the bolt and the white peice that stop the window when it rolls up all the way.

I have no idea about the other two parts. When I got the car the windows were completely taken apart and these were in the interior.

The rectangular pieces are to hold the piece of wood that goes over the spare tire in place there the plastic hinges. the other ones I have no clue.

Any pictures of what your talking about? Is it the spare tire cover support? Are these like... broken off? So I can just toss them?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back