The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

went turbo parts shopin today! need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reborn750

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 7, 2010
Brookings, South_Dakota
Ive been workin on gettin my gs on the road and get some mods done. i bought it running but with problems. It needs an ecu so today i purchased from symtech labs a megasquirt system for my 420a so i will hopefully get the car running good soon so i can start modding. Mods recently done to car before i got it

Eagle Rods
Wiseco Pistons
ARP studs
Ported head
pt cruiser valvetrain
adjustable timing gears
crower stage II cams
crower titanium retainers
Clutchmasters Clutch
aluminum flywheel

Parts i bought today:
Megasquirt system
1200cc RC fuel injectors
255lph walbro fuel pump
ebay FMIC w/piping/bov
turbo exhaust manifold/ ebay turbo/ 28mm wastegate/ oil feed/return lines

My plans are to run 10psi on the street and possibly turn up to 20 someday. What else am i gona need? Anybody see anything thats not gona work well together in my parts list? Be honest. im willing to spend some more $$$ to get more parts but wana get it up and running now. I wont start doing turbo stuff until the car is running good with the megasquirt first. I know this is a shot in the dark but anybody got any estimates on what kind of power numbers i can expect to see?

I might just be old fashioned but I would of suggested using the money for a nice 4G swap. Total sleeper. The 420A is ok, but someone I know did the same setup and ended up having his blow up.

I might just be old fashioned but I would of suggested using the money for a nice 4G swap. Total sleeper. The 420A is ok, but someone I know did the same setup and ended up having his blow up.

If he is going to beat on it daily, then it will blow.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back