The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Well just got myself another Talon TSI Auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slow_talon

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 8, 2004
Brownsville, Texas
Well the car is bone stock It's going to be my daily driver, Only problem@ the moment is that it smokes due to bad valve seals but that's the first thing I'm going to do... Well I want to make this car able to go low low 13's maybe even 12's.. What are the suggestions?? This is what I have in mind..

Evo16g or BigT28
550's
Safc II
Keydriver chip
End clutch and shift kit
Walbro 255 High Pressure
FMIC
Greddy type S Bov
3" downpipe
3" exhaust
Intake
SBR Ported Turbo Manifold
evo o2 housing

What else do I need???

those all look good, but if you want to see low 13's with those turbos, you'll need a hi stall torqu converter as well.

slow_talon said:
Well the car is bone stock It's going to be my daily driver, Only problem@ the moment is that it smokes due to bad valve seals but that's the first thing I'm going to do... Well I want to make this car able to go low low 13's maybe even 12's.. What are the suggestions?? This is what I have in mind..

Evo16g or BigT28
550's
Safc II
Keydriver chip
End clutch and shift kit
Walbro 255 High Pressure
FMIC
Greddy type S Bov
3" downpipe
3" exhaust
Intake
SBR Ported Turbo Manifold
evo o2 housing

What else do I need???

I would get a boost controller, AFPR, logger, rewire fuel pump, and if your going to get 550s you may as well spend a little more and get 650s or 680s. You can crush and use the stock BOV.

also to save some money i would go with a 2g mani and 02 housing, they will easily meet your goals.:rocks:

and the evo 3 is better than the t28 plus it bolts right up.

make sure you port it before you put it on because you will most likely have boost creep.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186525 (porting)

goood luck :dsm:

The car is a 2g FWD Auto sorry if you guys are looking to my profile the 90 talon is gone I sold it for $400 and got this one for $500 gotta love Auctions...

Wow, $500 is a steal!
Online auction? Police auction? General public auction? Dealer only auction? Give us the info!

Dealer Auction... I had a 90 gsx 5-speed I got it for $400(sold) and a 95 gsx 5-speed got that one for $800(sold) a 95 talon tsi Auto got it for $600(sold) and just got this one for $500. but back to topic I was thinking of doing all those mods+Nx(50shot) maybe just to get my self in the 12 second zone but all that tune with my wideband

Sound like a good plan, but as said b4 get a hi stall. Youll need it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back