1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Welcome Post

Posted by Falcon91, May 16, 2018

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Falcon91

Falcon91 Proven Member

Joined May 14, 2018
    Fredericksburg, Iowa
    I've wanted a DSM for a long time sense i first rode in my cousins 92' Talon 12 years ago. I recently had the opportunity to purchase a GSX. I hope with your help i can take this car and make it a decent ride, It seems the original owner had good intentions but cut some corners along the way (china Charger, Etc, ). I'm trying to adsorb as much info as i can!

Street Build 528  7

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
  2. 1990TSIAWDTALON

1990TSIAWDTALON Moderator

Joined Nov 14, 2013
    Independence, Kansas
    Welcome aboard!!! You will find friendly folks that will try to lend a hand here as long as you are willing to listen! :)
    Start any thread about your needs and try to get your car profile filled out so we all know exactly what you have. You will find out that you have joined the BEST DSM site on the web!
    If I can help in any way, just let me know!
    Sorry, I see your profile, thank you for filling it out. It helps us help you!!
    Marty

Street Build 4K  29

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    14.74 @ 117.04 · 1G DSM

1K  14

awd · manual · 1G DSM

751  18

1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 1K  7

1998 Eagle Talon TSi
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 6K  13  25

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    13.620 @ 108.460 · 1G DSM
  3. Falcon91

Falcon91 Proven Member

Joined May 14, 2018
    Fredericksburg, Iowa
    Thanks! i just got the car home Monday and need to put a starter in it. hoping i can get it started and see where i'm at!

Street Build 528  7

awd · manual · 1G DSM