The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Welcome Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falcon91

Proven Member
May 14, 2018
Fredericksburg, Iowa
I've wanted a DSM for a long time sense i first rode in my cousins 92' Talon 12 years ago. I recently had the opportunity to purchase a GSX. I hope with your help i can take this car and make it a decent ride, It seems the original owner had good intentions but cut some corners along the way (china Charger, Etc, ). I'm trying to adsorb as much info as i can!

Welcome aboard!!! You will find friendly folks that will try to lend a hand here as long as you are willing to listen! :)
Start any thread about your needs and try to get your car profile filled out so we all know exactly what you have. You will find out that you have joined the BEST DSM site on the web!
If I can help in any way, just let me know!
Sorry, I see your profile, thank you for filling it out. It helps us help you!!
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back