The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

W4A331 Input Shaft End Plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hispeedgas

Probationary Member
Nov 20, 2017
York, United Kingdom, Europe
Hi All

It's taken me months to track down a new input shaft for my 1996 NA/AWD 3000GTO but I finally have it and can start the rebuild of the gearbox BUT I can't find the end plug for this shaft, can someone point me in the right direction please?

I saw an IPT thread and John details the part as MD712132 and it being 8mm but mine looks smaller than than 8mm and I don't have a vernier that will measure down the end of the shaft. I think I saw a post on here that some one had found a Ford plug but I've lost it/can't find it. I'd rather have the correct part if I can find it.

During locating the shaft I had this from the guy that finally tracked it down for me, if this helps
"""same input shaft as a D32A / D33A FWD or AWD 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse / Eagle Talon (4G63 turbo models)
MD752345, it is no longer in the normal parts system but may be in vintage parts / japan parts MAYBE; i do not know what the stock inventory is, and i don't have pricing on a new one."""

I got two plugs on order for you! It is MD712132

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back