The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Vrsf fmic with 2g maf

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91fwdrst

Proven Member
Aug 3, 2013
Buckeye, Arizona
I just recently bought a 2g maf and I'm trying to put it on the car and im running into a problem with the maf/stock pipe cant clear where the bov sits. Any suggestions on intake pipes and bovs for the car? Thank you

I just installed a VRSF FMIC on my '90 Talon. I will try to take a picture of mine but I don't have a 2G maf.

I know it sounds stupid, but make sure your using the right pipes in the right spots for the FMIC route. I've seen people mess it up and have weird clearance issues.

I just recently bought a 2g maf and I'm trying to put it on the car and im running into a problem with the maf/stock pipe cant clear where the bov sits. Any suggestions on intake pipes and bovs for the car? Thank you

Take a look at my gallery pics im running a vrsf kit. For a while I was running a 2g maf setup with no clearance issues before switching to SD. As far as which intake pipe and bov I would get a stock 2g rubber intake pipe and a 1g bov. :talon:

Take a look at my gallery pics im running a vrsf kit. For a while I was running a 2g maf setup with no clearance issues before switching to SD. As far as which intake pipe and bov I would get a stock 2g rubber intake pipe and a 1g bov. :talon:

:ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn: man I'm a idiot I put the top pipe on backwards. Well that explains why I was having issues. Thank you:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back