The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Visual difference of T28 from T25; dual and single blade question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gGSX

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2004
St. Louis, Missouri
I've recently located a good conditioned "T28" locally, and just wanted to make sure it was actually a 28 and not some sort of scam. Obviously it's sort of hard to tell the difference, so I was searching and I found this thread

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108755&highlight=t28+difference

The pictures at the bottom prove that T28's are all dual blades, but can anyone confirm that T25's are single? Or are they dual too? (my excuse for not looking myself is its cold, its 2 am, and I'm a little tired :p ) If anyone knew this off the top of their heads that'd be great.

the difference between the t-25 and the t-28 is this, the turbine that you can visually see is bigger than a t-25. the housing is exactly the same and it looks identical except that turbine. if you look at a t-25 there is more space along the sides than on a t-28. the t-28 will have almost no space at all. a t-28 is a t-25 turbo with the turbine replaced wiht a mazda one. :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back