1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G (Video) - 4g63 Engine Assembly

Posted by polverari, Sep 10, 2019

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. polverari

polverari Proven Member

Joined Jan 29, 2018
    São Paulo, South America
    First of all, sorry if i'm posting this on the wrong section of the forum. I can move this post if needed. (And sorry for eventual english mistakes)

My name is Marcelo, I'm from Brazil and I'm owner of a 95' GST
    After a series of disappointments with the mechanics where I live, I decided to assemble the engine by myself, without any experience and took the opportunity to record a video of the process.
    I know 99% of the forum members have a lot more knowledge than I do in mechanics, but maybe the video is interesting / useful for some.

In my country, DSM are very rare cars and the "workforce" is very scarce. There are VERY few videos about these cars and engines, so I found it convenient to make this video for us.

I speak Portuguese, but YouTube provides subtitles with translations for you to understand if you wish.

Hope you enjoy =)

2. Dhan

Dhan Supporting Member

Joined Apr 29, 2010
    Denver, Colorado
    Well done video! Good idea with the dremel in the vice.

2K  4

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
    polverari likes this.