The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink Ve table tanking bad up top

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilslmj

5+ Year Contributor
Feb 8, 2018
Berwick, Pennsylvania
What would be some causes for my ve table to slowly start tanking up top? A month ago my ve would be around 91 92 up top but slowly I've been having to drop it to keep af in check. I'm at work right now so cant post a log but I will tonight. I'm just looking for answers that could be causing it to drop more and more. I've done a compression test and its 160 across give or take a cpl psi but nothing dramatic. My TB shaft seals were shot so I rebuilt that. I checked my exhaust down pipe thinking maybe my flex section collapsed causing a lot of backpressure but that is fine. Next I'm going to pull intake manifold to drill and tap to log exhaust backpressure. I checked timing and that's all good. I may pull turbo just to see if anything wrong with that or out of the ordinary. If you can think of anything else please lmk.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back