The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Valley Dsm's Beach Picnic Hangout!!! March 19 ..come Have Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardcore punk rawk is the best to drive fast to!!

im just sitting here, counting away the minutes until i can trade my 2G for a 1G AWD.... *SIGH*

i been thinking about doing same.. or just keep my N/A as a daily driver. and buy a 1g awd turbo ::) ill be kicking v8 ass LOL ...

Mitsubishi9504 said:
i been thinking about doing same.. or just keep my N/A as a daily driver. and buy a 1g awd turbo ::) ill be kicking v8 ass LOL ...

Dude, for all the time, money, and work ive put into my N/T i could of had a 1G already running 11's, and proably still had money left over for beer :notgood:

Now, i aim to rectify that situation and do things proper like

whats up... I had john from Evilboost fabricate my woring harness and I cant get a hold of him...I dont know if his cell phone doesnt work or whats up..but I need to let him know that the package hasnt arrived and its been almost 2 weeks since he said shipped it.. so I need to ask him to check the tracking number or make sure his buddy actually shipped it yet... If there is any way to get a hold of him let him know Chris is trying to get in touch with him and to give me a call

Bigglesworth87 said:
Anything actually.....

Hahaha, best comment all day...

I listen to fast punk or rock when im driving. Gets one in the mood. Also the Crusty Demons of Dirt soundtrack is made to speed to :thumb:

it seems like the same songs are played in everyones video...i know they are not the same song but its always...

booom ping boom ping ping boom ping-get ready- boom ping boom ping ping boom ping-get ready

ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB where is the VIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD we Want to see maN IS IT ALMOST DONE?

sorry guys, my sis is in the hospitol with cancer....vid got pushed to "do when available" list.... :sosad:

SilverMitsu said:
sorry guys, my sis is in the hospitol with cancer....vid got pushed to "do when available" list.... :sosad:
Hope you sis gets well!!!!!

Does anyone know if john from Evilboost is out of town or where he is??? has anyone talked to him? Because I really need to get a hold of him

dude u really went all out on this one to find me huh? i dont go online much anymore im working from 7am to 9pm and ur harness it out of my hands into a box shipped by fed ex =) happy hunting... please dont harass my friends... They like to complain.

Thats harsh man he just wants to know where his parts are and since you are the suplier of said parts its your responsability to give him an answer or atleast a tracking number so he can look it up himself.

No, its cool...the parts came into today...Sorry john, I have been screwed once on the internet and I didnt want to get screwed again...I mean what do you expect I tried to get a hold of you every way possible....hell I started to think you were an excellent con man at first :) I know your busy... I appreciate all the help you gave me....

Thanks Chris

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back