The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Upstate NY meet

Lofer

Proven Member
Oct 14, 2007
Elmira, New_York
Ill come i need to talk to you about colts actually. My buddy wants to do a swap, but he doesn't know about the shifter cables.

slo-rst-laser

Proven Member
Nov 15, 2008
Campbell, New_York
I was going to go, but I went to the movies with my little nephew and it didnt end till later than I thought. Sorry I tried to get there, was there any decent cars?

Lofer

Proven Member
Oct 14, 2007
Elmira, New_York
I hope you went to transformers 2 my friend told me it was dope. I dont know i went to look at some cars after 4gcolt left and a honda kid pissed me off. I asked him what kind of turbo he had he said "t3/t4". I said "what kind", he said "I told you t3/t4". So I got in my car decided to go to the fireworks with some friends. When I got to the strip I decided to get on it, they all stared at me, the car pulled hard as hell ### my mbc was screwed up, and they all stared in awe. The mbc i was using was full of gunk and backwards at the time, so I cleaned it out it works fine now. I feel much better with 16lbs, then spiking like 25lbs.

slo-rst-laser

Proven Member
Nov 15, 2008
Campbell, New_York
ROFL Was it a del slo? or a 2 door civic? Either or they are both a-holes, they think stock honduhs run 13.5's. WTF I went to the fireworks too, but I ended up loosing the car. It was Transformers 2 and I think its better than the first one. Im glad you showed them up.:thumb:

Lofer

Proven Member
Oct 14, 2007
Elmira, New_York
Actually i dont know exactly what is was, i think a white civic hatch. Honestly I didn't look at the car I was looking at his turbo setup. His turbo was much bigger than his friends. I mean why do honda owners act like there is only one t3/t4 turbo ever built. I wanted to talk to him a lil ### I was bored like I wanted to know his set-up. Jeez if someone asked me anything I would be nice. So when is the laser gonna be road worthy again.

Trav83

Proven Member
Mar 10, 2009
Binghamton, New_York
I feel bad colt4g63also went and no one else showed up :( I would have liked to have gone down and seen his ride, but saturday was my sisters graduation and my friends birthday on the same day. Well colt I hope ya go down again some time.

slo-rst-laser

Proven Member
Nov 15, 2008
Campbell, New_York
Thats Honda drivers they wonder why nobody likes them.:toobad: I do feel bad for him I told him I was gonna go but didnt show up.:ohdamn: I also hope you come down again.

dsmTripp

Proven Member
Apr 21, 2009
Palm Bay, Florida
you guys are far from being upstate Ny! you guys could even call it the NY PA meet since you guys are almost sitting in PA once again thats pretty far from upstate. Might need to check your geography :thumb:

Trav83

Proven Member
Mar 10, 2009
Binghamton, New_York
you guys are far from being upstate Ny! you guys could even call it the NY PA meet since you guys are almost sitting in PA once again thats pretty far from upstate. Might need to check your geography :thumb:

I understand what you're saying but it really is considered upstate. Your the 2nd person to complain on that, I wish I could change the title of this thread, but I can't obviously

dsmTripp

Proven Member
Apr 21, 2009
Palm Bay, Florida
I understand what you're saying but it really is considered upstate. Your the 2nd person to complain on that, I wish I could change the title of this thread, but I can't obviously

well no hard feelings just bumed out after i seen the post and then found out its way south of me. I got my car from middletown but thats the last time i have been down there since i live up in Watertown.

Colt4G63 also

Proven Member
Jul 23, 2008
Tonawanda, New_York
I feel bad colt4g63also went and no one else showed up :( I would have liked to have gone down and seen his ride, but saturday was my sisters graduation and my friends birthday on the same day. Well colt I hope ya go down again some time.

Lofer eventually showed up, so it wasn't a total waste, (nice to meet you BTW) and there was some guy in a sombrero handing out $5 off coupons for Salsaritas so that was totally cool.

I'm thinking about going to Jamesville Beach state park right now, but I'm not clear on if it was cancelled or not. Maybe I'll se you guys there.

Trav83

Proven Member
Mar 10, 2009
Binghamton, New_York
Lofer eventually showed up, so it wasn't a total waste, (nice to meet you BTW) and there was some guy in a sombrero handing out $5 off coupons for Salsaritas so that was totally cool.

I'm thinking about going to Jamesville Beach state park right now, but I'm not clear on if it was cancelled or not. Maybe I'll se you guys there.

I'm not sure yet if I'd go to that, have to see what happens with work and my spending budgets. I really hope ya go up to Horseheads again though, so I can check out the bad ass colt :thumb:

Trav83

Proven Member
Mar 10, 2009
Binghamton, New_York
Anyone wanna meet up there this Saturday?

Trav83

Proven Member
Mar 10, 2009
Binghamton, New_York
I know its kind of short notice, but I'm heading up there today. I'll be there around 5 if anyone else wants to join

cookmeup272

Proven Member
Jan 14, 2009
Utica, New_York
No one wants to bring there cars out with salt on the roads still

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds