The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Upstate NY meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ill come i need to talk to you about colts actually. My buddy wants to do a swap, but he doesn't know about the shifter cables.

I was going to go, but I went to the movies with my little nephew and it didnt end till later than I thought. Sorry I tried to get there, was there any decent cars?

I hope you went to transformers 2 my friend told me it was dope. I dont know i went to look at some cars after 4gcolt left and a honda kid pissed me off. I asked him what kind of turbo he had he said "t3/t4". I said "what kind", he said "I told you t3/t4". So I got in my car decided to go to the fireworks with some friends. When I got to the strip I decided to get on it, they all stared at me, the car pulled hard as hell ### my mbc was screwed up, and they all stared in awe. The mbc i was using was full of gunk and backwards at the time, so I cleaned it out it works fine now. I feel much better with 16lbs, then spiking like 25lbs.

ROFL Was it a del slo? or a 2 door civic? Either or they are both a-holes, they think stock honduhs run 13.5's. WTF I went to the fireworks too, but I ended up loosing the car. It was Transformers 2 and I think its better than the first one. Im glad you showed them up.:thumb:

Actually i dont know exactly what is was, i think a white civic hatch. Honestly I didn't look at the car I was looking at his turbo setup. His turbo was much bigger than his friends. I mean why do honda owners act like there is only one t3/t4 turbo ever built. I wanted to talk to him a lil ### I was bored like I wanted to know his set-up. Jeez if someone asked me anything I would be nice. So when is the laser gonna be road worthy again.

I feel bad colt4g63also went and no one else showed up :( I would have liked to have gone down and seen his ride, but saturday was my sisters graduation and my friends birthday on the same day. Well colt I hope ya go down again some time.

Thats Honda drivers they wonder why nobody likes them.:toobad: I do feel bad for him I told him I was gonna go but didnt show up.:ohdamn: I also hope you come down again.

you guys are far from being upstate Ny! you guys could even call it the NY PA meet since you guys are almost sitting in PA once again thats pretty far from upstate. Might need to check your geography :thumb:

you guys are far from being upstate Ny! you guys could even call it the NY PA meet since you guys are almost sitting in PA once again thats pretty far from upstate. Might need to check your geography :thumb:

I understand what you're saying but it really is considered upstate. Your the 2nd person to complain on that, I wish I could change the title of this thread, but I can't obviously

I understand what you're saying but it really is considered upstate. Your the 2nd person to complain on that, I wish I could change the title of this thread, but I can't obviously

well no hard feelings just bumed out after i seen the post and then found out its way south of me. I got my car from middletown but thats the last time i have been down there since i live up in Watertown.

I feel bad colt4g63also went and no one else showed up :( I would have liked to have gone down and seen his ride, but saturday was my sisters graduation and my friends birthday on the same day. Well colt I hope ya go down again some time.

Lofer eventually showed up, so it wasn't a total waste, (nice to meet you BTW) and there was some guy in a sombrero handing out $5 off coupons for Salsaritas so that was totally cool.

I'm thinking about going to Jamesville Beach state park right now, but I'm not clear on if it was cancelled or not. Maybe I'll se you guys there.

Lofer eventually showed up, so it wasn't a total waste, (nice to meet you BTW) and there was some guy in a sombrero handing out $5 off coupons for Salsaritas so that was totally cool.

I'm thinking about going to Jamesville Beach state park right now, but I'm not clear on if it was cancelled or not. Maybe I'll se you guys there.

I'm not sure yet if I'd go to that, have to see what happens with work and my spending budgets. I really hope ya go up to Horseheads again though, so I can check out the bad ass colt :thumb:

Anyone wanna meet up there this Saturday?

I know its kind of short notice, but I'm heading up there today. I'll be there around 5 if anyone else wants to join

No one wants to bring there cars out with salt on the roads still

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back